To match the demand of one of our clients, a well known pharmaceutical company with an interesting pipeline, we are searching for experienced and highly skilled Clinical Research Associates (oncology).
This position is open for candidates without previous CRA experience, however experience in clinical research (f.e. as CTA, study coordinator, inhouse CRA) is required.
Don't hesitate to get in touch for more information!
To support the recruitment of one of our clients , we are actively looking for a Medical science liaison (MSL), to work within the domain of respiratory diseases.
- Are you a scientific research professional, with preferably a minimum of 2 years' experience in the industry, or extensive knowledge within the domain of respiratory diseases?
- Do you have the necessary pro-active, social, self-motivated and flexible mindset?
- Are you fluent in French, English and Dutch?
Then you are the new colleague we are looking for! Read more and apply as soon as you can!
For one of our clients, a leading pharmaceutical company known for its pleasant working atmosphere, we are looking for a start-up CRA to reinforce their team.
Next to your responsibilities in the start-up team, you will have a more coordinating role as link between the local study teams and the Project Managers.
Ready for a next step in your career? Don't hesitate to apply!
For a global pharmaceutical company in the area of Antwerp, we are looking for a Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacometrics (CPPM) Therapeutic Area Project Lead.
- Do you have Project Management experience?
- Do you have experience with managing cross-functional teams?
- Do you know how to work with external service providers?
- Are you ready to start a very interesting challenge in a leading company?
Then don't hesitate to apply!
For one of our clients in Leuven we are urgently looking for an experienced Clinical research associate (CRA).
- Do you have previous experience as CRA?
- Are you familiar with oncology studies?
- Do you have experience or a strong interest in medical devices?
Then you are the candidate we are looking for! Apply as soon as you can!
For one of our clients (East-Flanders), we are urgently looking for a senior PV operations specialist.
This is a temporary position, also open for freelancers!
Due to a current demand from several of our clients, we are actively looking for QA professionals to reinforce our teams.
- Do you have a first experience in Quality Assurance?
- Are you able to work independently, and not afraid to take initiative?
- Do you have excellent knowledge in english and in French or Dutch?
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for !
Due to the upcoming demand of several of our clients in the Regulatory Affairs, we are actively looking for experienced RA professionals to reinforce our teams:
- Do you have a first experience in Regulatory Affairs?
- Do you have strong administrative skills?
- Do you have a good knowledge of languages (ENG/NL/FR)?
--> temporary and long-term positions.
Than apply as soon as you can!
For one of our clients located in Wallonia, we are URGENTLY looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate.
- Do you have a first expertise as CRA?
- Are you fluent in French-English?
- Are you communicative, and do you find it important to establish a good relationship with the site?
Then, you might be the specialist that we are looking for!
Valesta is looking for 2 business development associates, one for the Dutch market, and one for the Belgian market.
The goal is to grow Valesta's market position by identifying and developing business opportunities, new clients and negotiating and closing business deals. This will be done from the Valesta Mechelen office.
For one of our client, we are looking for an experienced Technical Writer for a project concerning the product registration of a synthesizer (radiochemistry).
Do you have a University Degree in Chemistry Engineering or in Electromechanical Engineering ?
Do you have a strong experience in Technical Writing ?
Do you have a strong knowledge in Radiochemistry ?
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for!
For one of our clients in the region of Leuven we are looking for an experienced Clinical Project Manager, preferrably with international experience.
In case you have the necessary experience and are interested in working in the EMEA headquarters of a leading medical devices company, then don't hesitate to reach out to us!