To meet the upcoming demand of our clients we are actively looking for enthusiastic RA professionals. Currently we have several interesting Regulatory Affairs opportunities (Pharma/Medical Devices/Biologicals), long-term and short-term projects.
Do you have a first experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry/Regulatory Affairs?
Are you communicative, conscientious and quality-minded?
Do you have a good knowledge of languages (English, French and/or Dutch)?
For one of our clients in the area of Antwerp, we are looking for a Trial Supply Manager.
As TSM you are responsible for the management of clinical supplies during the execution phase of clinical trials consistent with GMP guidelines.
- Do you have experience in clinical research or logistics?
- Are you action-oriented, flexible and stress resistant?
- Do you like a fast paced job with lots of variation?
Then don't hesitate to apply...
For a client located in Liege region, we are seeking an experimented :
International Clinical Project Manager
- Do you have a medical or paramedical (e.g. pharmacy, biology, veterinary) degree?
- Can you prove at least 5 years of experience in international clinical operations (Phase 3) in Pharma, Biotech or CRO?
Then this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
The position is opened to Freelancers .
Read more and apply as soon as you can!
For one of our client located in Liège, I'm actively looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Assistant.
- Do you hold a Bachelor or Master Degree?
- Do you have at least 3 years' experience in a similar position?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
To support the recruitment process for one of our clients located in Brabant Wallon, we are curently looking for a full-time role
- Do you have a Bachelor in biostatistics?
- Do you have SAS programming certification/experience?
- Do you have 2 years experience in statistical programming in pharmaceutical industry?
Then you might be the perfect fit for the position! Read more and apply as soon as you can!
We are continuously looking for experienced Medical science liaisons (MSL) for our clients. We currently have positions within different domains, such as immunology, oncology.
- Do you have previous experience as MSL, or another experience within the pharmaceutical industry, f.e. as medical writer, within medical information, as CRA, as medical representative...?
- Do you have a strong scientific background, and are you willing to become an expert within your therapeutic area?
- Are you fluent in English, Dutch and French?
- Are you a charismatic and enthousiastic candidate with strong communication skills?
Then you are the perfect fit for this position! Don't hesitate, and apply as soon as you can!
To match the demand of our clients, we are searching for Clinical Research Associates to reinforce our dynamic and growing research team.
We frequently have interesting vacancies for
- junior CRA's: previous experience within clinical research is required
- experienced CRA's: we are actively looking for CRA's to work directly for sponsors. Your experience qualifies for other positions f.e. within start-up, as MSL, junior PM...
- freelancers: fulltime as well as parttime assignments.
We currently have an open role for an experienced CRA for one of our clients in Walloon-Brabant.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to have more information!
For one of our clients located in Brussels we are curently recruiting for a full time role :
Quality Control Manager
- Do you have an University degree in a scientific discipline with analytical background?
- Do you have 8 years experience with 5 years in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry?
- Are you French and English speaker?
Then this could be a job for you! Read more and apply as soon as you can!
We are actively looking for an enthusiastic Artwork Coordinator:
- Do you have strong communication and organizational skills?
- Are you fluent in English and Dutch?
- And are you interested in the world of Pharmaceuticals and Regulatory Affairs?
Then this could be an interesting opportunity for you!
For one of our leading clients in the region of zaventem we are looking for a Customer Service Officer:
•Are you service-minded, precise and stress resistant?
•And do you have a good knowledge of languages (Dutch, French, English)?
Then don't hesitate to find out more about this interesting opportunity!
For a client in the region of Mechelen, we are actively looking for a Quality Responsible Person Belux!
Are you an industrial pharmacist with a first experience and a QP certificate?
Then this might be an interesting opportunity for you!
Make 2018 a very interesting year, and contact me for more information.
We are actively looking for a full time role for one of our clients located in Brussels:
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Do you hold a Master Degree in Sciences?
- Do you have 3 years experience in a QA function?
Then you might be the right candidate for this role! Read more and apply as soon as you can!