For one of our clients located in Wavre, I’m actively looking for a Data Integrity Senior Consultant.
- Do you have University level (IT, Science or Management background) or equivalent by experience?
- Do you have more than 5 years’ experience in a multinational environment?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don’t hesitate and apply now!
The Regulatory Affairs (RA) department manages all activities related to regulatory data and information management with worldwide health authorities.
To make this activity possible, a large amount of IT applications are used, e.g. a database for tracking regulatory activities.
A Data Integrity Assessment on these applications is currently on-going. After a gap assessment related to Data Integrity a gap remediation prioritization will take place.
- You demonstrate understanding of data/information quality principles and practices
- You have knowledge of Data Integrity and General Data Protection Regulation skills
- You have good understanding of companywide information systems
- You have strong technical skills, with the ability to understand implications of processes and data flows and how they related to computerized systems
- You communicate and share the outcomes of your analysis, and get appropriate validation
- You collaborate with project teams and get input from Subject Matter Experts when necessary
- You interact and communicate with stakeholders within your department as well as in any other department involved in your projects. Excellent Stakeholder Management and Engagement skills.
- You participate to and even guide organizational change
- You are able to assess situations to determine importance, urgency and risks and make clear decisions or recommendations which are timely and in the best interest of the organization
- You are able to assess problems/situation to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions
- You have University level (IT, Science or Management background) or equivalent by experience.
- You have a Master with a specialization in Data Quality / Analytics (asset)
- You have more than 5 years’ experience in a multinational environment
- You have good leadership skills
- You can quickly understand business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry
- You have great motivation and team spirit
- You are customer oriented
- You are autonomous
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have experience with databases used for tracking Regulatory / regulated information (Asset)
- You have experience with document management systems (in particular Documentum) (Asset)
- You have experience with Pharmaceutical Industry, in particular Regulatory Affairs (Asset)
+32 10 68 53 30