For one of our client, we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Deviation Writer.
Do you have a University Degree in Life Sciences?
Do you have a first experience in a pharmaceutical industry environment?
Do you have a previous experience in deviation and CAPA?
If this applies to you, don't hesitate to contact us and/or send your CV!
As a Junior Deviation Writer, you will accomplish several identified and outlined tasks.
- You are responsible to initiate and describe deviation in the system.
- You participate to the deviation investigation process to identify root-cause.
- You complete the deviation in the system and collect annexes.
- You participate to meetings to define corrective and preventive actions.
- You are garant of the deviation closure within delay.
- You accomplish other tasks like batch reviewing, raw material preparation reviewing, ...
- You have a University Degree in Life Sciences.
- You have a first experience in a pharmaceutical industry environment and more particularly, you have a first experience in deviation and CAPA.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have excellent analytical skills and you have the ability to invetigate and ask questions, on the shopfloor.
- You have the ability to understand quickly.
- You are autonomous, rigorous, structured and systematic.
- You are quality oriented.
- You have good knowledge in french and in english (oral and written).
+32 2 588 16 07