For one of our client based in Brussels, we are urgently looking for a Management Assistant.
Do you have a first experience as administrative assistant?
Are you fluent in English?
Do you have strong organization skills?
Then this might be the ideal job for you! Don't hesitate, and apply as soon as you can!
The assistant to the director’s office will provide support to the Director General and to the Director Special Projects, reinforcing the team already in place. The role is then shared with other assistants and may include the following tasks:
Preparation & support for the operational meetings
Organization of internal meetings, typing of related minutes and following up on the actions list
Preparation of external national and international meetings, conferences and workshops: registration, travel arrangements (flight/train), hotel bookings and PowerPoint presentations
Handling the logistics for major meetings (Board, GA, etc.): hotel bookings, photocopies, shipments, etc.
Encoding & updating of contacts in the Director’s Outlook
Follow-up of meetings in Outlook Calendar
Typing & dispatching of various types of documents (emails, letters, faxes)
Printing of documents, preparing the daily follow-up & execute the instructions given by the Director afterwards
Filing & archiving of documents
- Update CV and publications/volume binders, contacts database
Other various administrative support
Acting as Stewardess during major meetings
- Bachelor degree in executive administration
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Able to work in strict confidentiality
- Acute sense of responsibility
- Able to work within tight deadlines, stress resistant
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with very good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Fluent in English and French both written and oral
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact Amandine Planche – Talent Acquisition at Valesta - Phone: 010.68.53.30 – Amandine.firstname.lastname@example.org