To support the recruitment of one of our clients , we are actively looking for a Medical science liaison (MSL), to work within the domain of respiratory diseases.
- Are you a scientific research professional, with preferably a minimum of 2 years' experience in the industry, or extensive knowledge within the domain of respiratory diseases?
- Do you have the necessary pro-active, social, self-motivated and flexible mindset?
- Are you fluent in French, English and Dutch?
Then you are the new colleague we are looking for! Read more and apply as soon as you can!
As Medical Science Liaison (MSL) you build relationships with key opinion leaders and provide critical windows of insight for the company into the market and competition.
The MSL engages in scientific discussions with Health Care Professionals on current topics related to the company’s disease area, pipelines or products in in order to help physicians take better informed diagnoses and treatment decisions, to improve clinical practice and patient care, to identify new patient medical needs, …
As MSL you act within the boundaries of local rules and regulations, as a liaison between Health Care Professionals (HCPs), Clinical and Scientific External Experts (EEs) and the pharmaceutical company
- You act as external scientific resource manager. In a non-promotional context, you engage in in-depth discussions (on scientific product or disease area), and the exchange of detailed scientific data with external stakeholders
- You respond to unsolicited questions raised by health care professionals about unapproved products or out of label uses of approved products
- You proactively exchange information on ongoing trials
- You provide guidance on which materials and data to use for scientific exchange on disease area related subjects and approved products
- You communicate scientific (product and indication) data
- You support the internal medical team, marketing, field force and Key Account Management
- You detect signals from external experts and translates these into opportunities/threats for the company
- You work in permanent collaboration and alignment with the Medical Manager(s) in charge of the same therapeutic area(s), as their jobs are complementary and interdependent
- You have a medical or scientific degree, preferably a PhD
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or you have extensive knowledge within the domain of respiratory diseases
- You are patient and customer orientated
- You have strong communication and organizational skills
- You have strong project management skills and are able to prioritize
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- You are able to work independently within your area of responsibilities
- You have an eye for detail and have affinity with administration
- You are meticulous and quality-minded
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You have advanced computer skills
- You own a driver's license B
015 21 11 04