For one of our clients in the area of Antwerp, we are looking for a Project Manager Trial Supplies.
The Project Manager is responsible for projects related to distribution requirements for clinical supplies as part of the Trial Supply Management organization. This for large and small molecules for all phases of clinical trials.
- Do you have experience in clinical research as CTA, CRA, RA officer or other?
- Or do you have experience in supply chain?
- Are you action-oriented, flexible and stress resistant?
- Do you like a fast paced job with lots of variation?
Then don't hesitate to apply...
You are responsible for the project management of a project aimed at (re)designing and implementing a system and related processes for managing distribution requirements of clinical supplies within the department.
- Manage project governance structure, milestones, budget, etc.
- Lead core team and extended team.
- Accountable for timely delivery of project milestones.
- Responsible for change management, stakeholder management and reporting activities towards management.
- (Re)designing and implementing distribution requirements knowledge management & communication system
- Including processes and procedures for maintenance and usage of the system and data
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years project management experience in a pharmaceutical environment. Logistics/distribution experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must
- Fluent is Dutch is strongly preferred
- Proven track record of project management experience in a complex, multi stakeholder and highly regulated environment
- Ability to lead and influence in a cross functional and cross cultural environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
015 21 11 04