For one of our clients located in Antwerp region, we are urgently looking for a Quality systems improvement program (Q SIP) project associate.
- Are you looking for a project oriented, challenging position?
- Do you have experience in quality (GMP) within the pharmaceutical industry?
- Do you have a scientific background?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English?
Then you are the perfect candidate for this role, don't hesitate, and apply as soon as you can!
The Quality Systems Improvement Program is a global strategic initiative to have an updated Quality Management System (QMS) for our client worldwide.
QMS = Improved, simplified, better integrated, with clear standards, resources and process.
- implement the Global Quality Manual in 2017-2018
- compare company practices with the updated global instructions:
- Establish gaps – make an implementation plan per chapter with deadlines for making modifications and process adaptations
- Establish matches – update site Quality Manual if needed
- follow-up with managers and global experts to fix the gaps for further implementation
- maintain deadlines and extend them in certain cases, which ask more time to implement the new way of working
- investigate the impact of modifications on the organization
- give trainings internally on the new way of working
- have contact with global experts regularly (WebEx based)
- Scientific background
- Expertise in and passion for quality management systems
- At least 3 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of GMP (good manufacturing practices)
- Mature and decisive personality
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Willing to travel once in a while to other plants in Europe to follow joint training on new requirements
015 21 11 04