Due to the upcoming demand of several of our clients in the Regulatory Affairs, we are actively looking for experienced RA professionals to reinforce our teams:
- Do you have a first experience in Regulatory Affairs?
- Do you have strong administrative skills?
- Do you have a good knowledge of languages (ENG/NL/FR)?
--> temporary and long-term positions.
Than apply as soon as you can!
Regulatory Affairs is developed from the desire of governments to protect public health, by controlling the safety and efficacy of pharmaceutical products.
As a Regulatory Affairs Assistant you play a crucial role in the lifecycle of a medicine, you guide the drug through all phases, from development to marketing.
- You are responsible for assembling the submission documentations.
- You track and register all regulatory activities into the databases.
- You review the artworks and are involved in labelling translations.
- You assist in the lifecycle maintanance of product marketing authorizations
- You review RA legislations
- You provide support to the RA officers and take part in the RA team meetings.
- You assist in the preparation of inspection audits.
- Bachelor degree (preferably scientific)
- You have a first experience in the Regulatory Affairs
- You have strong communication and administrative skills
- Independent worker
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Stress resistant
Talent Acquisition Associate
t +3215 21 11 04