We are actively hiring! We are currently looking for a motivated and experienced Talent Acquisition Associates/ Recruiters to reinforce our enthusiastic team, you will focus on the Brussels/ Walloon market.
- Do you have experience with recruitment of life sciences profiles?
- Are you fluent in French and English?
- Are you service-minded and result-oriented?
Interested? Read more and apply as soon as you can.
The Talent Acquisition Associate owns and manages the entire recruitment cycle from identification of a candidate until the moment the candidate is on-boarded.
- Ensure accurate and timely inflow of new candidates so Valesta is able to respond swiftly to new client requests
- Proactively search good candidates through database, jobsites, LinkedIn, own network, job fairs
- Source candidates directly in the marketplace and develop candidate pools within their respective market streams
- Screen and interview applicants in line with requirements and ensure that the reference checking process is completed
- Complete employees file in database
- Develop and cultivate a strong relationship with candidates
- Develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Indicate good candidates and ensure that they are well-prepared before going to a matching interview (including precontractual training)
- Realize the best match between the candidate and the client in agreement with the Business Liaison Associate
- Be a good ambassador for Valesta on jobfairs and events
- Introduce candidates to clients ( by consultancy report) and follow-up in collaboration with Business Liaison Associate
- Collaborate closely with the Business Liaison Associate to ensure high-potential candidates are proactively presented to clients
- Provide input to our training department on requested skills and competencies of candidates that need to be addressed
- Adjust recruitment actions on job opportunity's (synchronize supply and demand), based on the input of BLA’s
- Support in developing recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques
- Promote the company image to candidates and external service providers
- Act as a back-up for colleagues within Operations department
- You have either a first experience within clinical research and are willing to develop your career within recruitment or you are an experienced recruiter with experience in the field of clinical research
- You have a commercial mindset
- You have a strong team-spirit and are able to work in a fast changing work environment
- You are service-minded and have a big concern for quality
- You communicate clearly in French and English, orally as well as in writing. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- You can take initiative and are result-oriented
For applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call our general number (015 21 11 04), and ask for Sonia.