For one of our clients in Brussels region, we are looking for an inhouse Clinical research associate (CRA), who will take care of start-up activities, with focus on the Netherlands.
- Do you have a first experience with start-up activities (EC submission, study contract negotiation,...)?
- Are you a good communicator and fluent in Dutch and English?
- Are you a good organizer, able to meet deadlines?
Then this might be the ideal job for you! Don't hesitate to get in touch!
For one of our client, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Process Control Validation Specialist.
- Do you have a University Degree in engineering, automation, IT, biological laboratory Equipment or equivalent?
- Do you have at least a first experience in both analytical and automated CSV solutions applied in R&D ?
- Are you fluent in French en in English?
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for!
For one of our client, we are urgently looking for an enthusiastic R&D Laboratory Technician in preclinical formulation.
- Do you have a bachelor or a Master degree in a field related to Life Sciences?
- Do you have 5 years of experience in vaccine and 1 or 2 years of experience in formulation?
- Do you have experience in manipulations with aseptic techniques under laminar flow?
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for!we are looking for a R&D Technician in preclinical formulation.
Due to a strong upcoming demand of our clients we are urgently looking for enthusiastic Clinical Trial Assistants!
We currently have multiple vacancies:
- Region: Brussels (Trilingual), Walloon-Brabant (Fr-Eng), Flemish Brabant (Trilingual, experienced)
- Next to our CTA positions, we have opportunities such as Inhouse CRA, Start-up associate, RA assistant.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about the different open vacancies!
For one of our client based in Brussels, we are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Administrator
Do you have a first experience in the Regulatory Affairs?
Are you able to work independently in a multi-cultural environment?
Then this might be the ideal job for you! Don't hesitate, and apply as soon as you can!
A client with very interesting and innovative products in the pipeline is looking for an experienced Data Manager to complete the DM team.
- Do you have more than 5 years of experience as Clinical Data Manager in a pharmaceutical and/or CRO setting?
- Have you been involved with CRF development?
- Are you passionate about Datamanagement and are you ready for a next step in your career?
You should definitely apply then! It would be our pleasure to provide you more information and we will always give you feedback after you send us your CV!
To support the recruitment of one of our clients , we are actively looking for a Medical science liaison (MSL), to work within the domain of respiratory diseases.
- Are you a scientific research professional, with preferably a minimum of 2 years' experience in the industry, or extensive knowledge within the domain of respiratory diseases?
- Do you have the necessary pro-active, social, self-motivated and flexible mindset?
- Are you fluent in French, English and Dutch?
Then you are the new colleague we are looking for! Read more and apply as soon as you can!
For one of our clients, a known pharmaceutical company in Brussels region, we are urgently looking for a CRA for phase 4 studies.
This position is open for candidates with a first experience in clinical research (f.e. as CTA, inhouse CRA, study nurse,...)
Don't hesitate to get in touch for more information!
For one of our clients (East-Flanders), we are urgently looking for a senior PV operations specialist.
This is a temporary position, also open for freelancers!
Due to a current demand from several of our clients, we are actively looking for QA professionals to reinforce our teams.
- Do you have a first experience in Quality Assurance?
- Are you able to work independently, and not afraid to take initiative?
- Do you have excellent knowledge in English and in French or Dutch?
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for !
Due to the upcoming demand of several of our clients in the Regulatory Affairs, we are actively looking for experienced RA professionals to reinforce our teams:
- Do you have a first experience in Regulatory Affairs?
- Do you have strong administrative skills?
- Do you have a good knowledge of languages (ENG/NL/FR)?
--> temporary and long-term positions.
Than apply as soon as you can!
For one of our clients located in Wallonia, we are URGENTLY looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate.
- Do you have a first expertise as CRA?
- Are you fluent in French-English?
- Are you communicative, and do you find it important to establish a good relationship with the site?
Then, you might be the specialist that we are looking for!