To match the demand of our clients, we are searching for Clinical Research Associates to reinforce our dynamic and growing research team.
We frequently have interesting vacancies for
- junior CRA's: previous experience within clinical research is required
- experienced CRA's: we are actively looking for CRA's to work directly for sponsors. Your experience qualifies for other positions f.e. within start-up, as MSL, junior PM...
- freelancers: fulltime as well as parttime assignments.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to have more information!
As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) you are the main communication link between the pharmaceutical company and the investigational staff. You coach the site throughout the clinical study and make sure that it is conducted in accordance with all applicable guidelines.
- You perform monitoring visits from initiation to close out
- You may support in operational feasibility to assess feasibility of trial in Belgium
- You ensure detailed corresponding reports and administration
- You train your investigational site staff on study specific procedures
- You evaluate appropriate site compliance and data quality
- You respond to site-related queries and escalate site-related issues
- You are responsible for operational site management
- You actively contribute to results oriented department goals
Are you interested in getting more specific information and details? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
- (Para)medical or scientific degree
- Minimum 1-3 years CRA or Study Coordinator experience
- Knowledge and experience in international standards (GCP/ICH), international (FDA,EMA) and local regulations
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills
- Proven expertise in effective communication, in managing multiple priorities and in computer literacy
- Able to work independently within your area of responsibilities
- An eye for detail and affinity with administration, meticulous and quality-minded
- A good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Advanced computer skills
- Driver's license B
+32 15 21 11 04