For one of our client, we are looking for an experienced Technical Writer for a project concerning the product registration of a synthesizer (radiochemistry).
Do you have a University Degree in Chemistry Engineering or in Electromechanical Engineering ?
Do you have a strong experience in Technical Writing ?
Do you have a strong knowledge in Radiochemistry ?
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for!
As a Technical Writer, you prepare a pre-version of a set of user manuals needed for the product registration of the
third generation synthesizer.
- You will complete, at varying degrees of completion, a set which comprises five manuals :
- Software Platform Manual, 60 pages : some contents is available but new contents need to be created (organize, edit and format)
- User Manual, 50 pages (maintenance instructions included): most contents available, some new to be added (revise, edit and format)
- 18FDG application guide, 30 pages : contents provided (edit and format)
- 18FLT application guide, 30 pages : contents provided (edit and format)
- NA18F application guide, 30 pages : contents provided (edit and format)
- 18F-Choline application, 30 pages : contents provided (edit and format)
- You will complete manuals in English and using Microsoft Word
- All Templates will be provided.
- You have a University Degree in Chemistry Engineering or in Electromechanical
- You have a previous working experience in technical writing
- You have the ability to determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (written & spoken) and an understanding of how to address non-native speakers
- You pay attention for details
- You take initiatives and you are tenacious
- You have strong overall organization skills (you are able to plan efficiently and multi-task)
- You have good communication skills
- You have an ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- You have a Working knowledge of Adobe® FrameMaker® ideally or willing to learn
- You have strong interviewing and listening skills
- You have a high level of curiosity into technical matter
+32 2 588 16 07