For one of are clients, in the region of Mechelen, we are looking for enthusiastic Quality Officers to start their career in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Do you have a Scientific degree (Master Industrial Pharmacy, Master Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bio-Engineer,...) ?
- Are you fluent in English and Dutch ?
- And are you detail and quality- oriented with a problem-solving mindset?
Then this could be the ideal start of your career!
As a QA officer, you will be part of the QA team responsible for supporting the implementation of a general integrated quality management system (GMP/CAPA, …) by improving the current processes and assuring the product quality compliance.
We currently have two positions:
- Handling of deviations in the production process
- Handling of product complaints
- Preparation of annual product quality reports
- Review and approval of SOPs and quality procedures
- Tracking of production changes and being actively involved in solving quality-related production issues.
Business Support Sterile Production:
- Preparation and review of Batch records
- Follow-up of GMP documents, logs and training reports
- Being actively involved with the improvement of quality procedures and follow-up of CAPA's
- Tracking of purchases of materials in SAP
- Acting as a Trainingcoordinator for all GMP and Quality related trainings
- You have a scientific degree (Master Industrial Pharmacy, Master Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bio-Engineer,...)
- You possess a good knowledge of languages: fluent in English, Dutch (French is a plus)
- You are detail and quality-oriented
- You can easily work with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), SAP knowledge is a plus
QU officer specific:
- You are open to work in shifts
Business Support Sterile Production specific:
- You possess strong administrative skills (experience in an administrative position is a plus)
Talent Acquisition Associate
t +3215 21 11 04