Valesta Belgium has launched the Valesta Site Support (VSS) to provide solutions for clinical sites with resource needs.
- Do you have a degree in Nursing Sciences?
- Do you have a good knowledge of languages (NL/ENG/FR)?
- And are you looking for a career in the Pharmaceutical Industry/ Clinical Trials?
Then this might be the ideal job for you!
Joining this team, you will work in a hospital environment. You will be directly involved in clinical studies and work closely together with the clinical site staff members.
- Visiting the clinical sites and collecting patient samples.
- Responsible for the trial related data-entry.
- You are accountable for the distribution of patient samples to the corresponding central labs.
- Collecting patient information and providing study-related patient education.
- Participate in the Informed Consent process
- Provide appropriate training and educate study participants about the study and the new drug/device
- Attend monitoring visits with the CRA's
- Safety follow-up and adverse event reporting
- Nursing degree
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Flexible to work in different locations, according to project needs
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Service and quality-minded
- Experience in Clinical Research is a plus
Talent Acquisition Associate
t +3215 21 11 04