Due to a current demand from several of our clients, we are actively looking for QA professionals to reinforce our teams.
- Are you looking for a career in the Quality Assurance?
- Are you able to work independently, and not afraid to take initiative?
- Do you have excellent knowledge in English and in French or Dutch?
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for !
As QA Associate, you will be part of the QA team and you will be involved in the implementation of a general integrated quality management system (GMP/GLP/GCP/…).
- You provide support in the development and the implementation of the QA program.
- You participate to the preparation of and during regulatory inspections.
- You take in charge the handling and the follow-up of Quality Complaints.
- You review the Quality prosesses and are responsible for the CAPA follow-up
- You assure product compliance (according to GMP/GDP)
- You provide support in the department with change control, document control, calibration, batch review and deviation follow-up.
- You fomatting, review contents and upload quality documents in the system.
- You organize and follow up on the required trainings.
- You have a University Degree (a first experience in quality assurance is a plus).
- You have a knowledge of GCP/GMP/GLP guidelines.
- You are a real team player, you are enthusiastic, independent and self-motivated.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills.
- You have a sense for initiative, quality, accuracy and details.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and you are fluent in Dutch or French.