Due to a current demand from several of our clients, we are actively looking for QA professionals to reinforce our teams.
- Are you looking for a career in the Quality Assurance?
- Are you able to work independently, and not afraid to take initiative?
- Do you have excellent knowledge in English and in French or Dutch?
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for!
As QA Associate, you will be part of the QA team and you will be involved in the implementation of a general integrated quality management system (GMP/GLP/GCP/…).
- You provide support in the development and the implementation of the QA program.
- You participate to the preparation of and during regulatory inspections.
- You take in charge the handling and the follow-up of Quality Complaints.
- You review the Quality prosesses and are responsible for the CAPA follow-up
- You assure product compliance (according to GMP/GDP)
- You provide support in the department with change control, document control, calibration, batch review and deviation follow-up.
- You fomatting, review contents and upload quality documents in the system.
- You organize and follow up on the required trainings.
- You have a University Degree (Bio - or industrial engineering, (industrial) pharmacist, ...)
- A first experience in quality assurance is a plus.
- You have a knowledge of GCP/GMP/GLP guidelines.
- You are a real team player, you are enthusiastic, independent and self-motivated.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills.
- You have a sense for initiative, quality, accuracy and details.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and you are fluent in Dutch or French.
If you are interested in a career within the QA department, submit your resume and we'll look at possible opportunities together!