Due to a strong demand of our clients we are urgently looking for enthusiastic Clinical Trial Assistants!
Do you have a bachelor degree in an administrative area?
Do you have a previous experience in a similar role?
Are you fluent in French and/or Dutch and English?
If this applies to you, don't hesitate to contact us and/or send us your cv!
As a CTA, you will be part of the Clinical Operations Department.
You assist/support the study team in administrative activities such as but not limited to:
- You create and maintain filing standards for clinical trials
- You conduct mass mailing
- You collaborate with Project Management and Regulatory units for the preparation of documents required for trial activation
- You collect and report on document status during site activation
- You organize meetings (phone conference’s; face to face…)
- Depending on the study settings, you take in charge the daily follow-up on drug shipment, sample shipment, imaging collections
- You take in charge in real time the update of tracking tools applicable to the study
Non study related activities:
- You are responsible for various overarching administrative tasks
- You act as the back-up for reception duties
- You have a bachelor degree in an administrative area and a previous experience in a similar role.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You are ble to work with deadlines and to strictly follow procedures
- You have strong organization skills
- You are proactive and multitasking
- You have a strong Team spirit
- You are computer litterate
- You have a strong knowledge of the microsoft office suite
- The knowledge of sharepoint is an asset