For one of our client located in the Walloon Brabant, we are looking for a Junior IDMP Information Architect.
- Do you have an IT background?
- Do you have a first experience in Life Sciences (an internship is sufficiant)?
- Are you fluent in english?
If this applies to you, don't hesitate to contact us and/or send us your cv!
As Junior IDMP Information Architect you will support the design of the information structure for the IDMP PLM solution. You will support and contribute to the IT information and design strategies, documenting the information source and information flow and contribute to the IT documentation of the project.
With the support of IT and business:
- You will document and secure the information architecture for Vx across the different IDMP topics of the information model, and prepare the to-be information flow of the PLM
- You will maintain the logical Information Model/Information Flows for Vx, describing the business entities and the relationships between them
- You will contribute to the establishment of the various data quality plans and metrics necessary to maintain data quality
- You will contribute to general proiect documentation
- You will contribute to establish and maintain deliverables
- You will contribute to maintenance of SharePoint teamsites
- You have Information Architecture Education or IT Education
- You have basic experience in performing an information analysis and modeling data
- You have a good knowledge of industry standards in the field of information architecture
- You are fluent in English
- You are able to deliver under pressure.
- You have good communication skills
- You are a team Player
- You pay attention to details
- You have a basic to Advanced knowledge in the IDMP, Chemistry, Vaccinology, and Biology (Nice to Have)
- You have regulatory Affairs Knowledge (Nice to Have)
- You have Microsoft Office suite knowledge (including SharePoint)
- You have experience with ER Studio (Can be learned)
- You have experience with Archi (Can be learned)
- You have experience with SAP PLM (Can be learned)
+32 10 68 53 30