The Supply Chain Officer position is a key role within the company, which is located around Brussels. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with a strong drive to improve existing processes and systems.
- Do you have a first experience in supply chain?
- Do you have excellent organizational skills?
- Are you bi- or trilingual (English and French or Dutch)?
Then take your chance and apply now!
The key objectives will be achieving/improving/exceeding targeted customer service levels, managing inventory levels and targets, and managing supply and demand within the local supply chain.
- Take full end to end ownership in the supply process of the company's products for a well-defined product portfolio and this from sales forecasts to its conversion into demand, monitoring of the different stages sequenced into ERP system, up to the (physical and systemic) receipt of the product and ultimately the control of the invoice.
- Guarantee the optimal balance between strategically inventory holding costs level and the service level to ensure availability of the products according to the business model and market needs, also taking into account the complexity of the manufacturing process.
For a well-defined product portfolio:
- Plan and execute procurement of finished goods and raw materials which are under his/her responsibilities.
- Maintain strong working relationships and communication with the production, manufacturers and external suppliers to confirm production/shipping schedules and monitoring open purchase orders for all requests to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Proactively ensuring weekly reporting of product and material availability issues to production sites and during the pre- and LTM sessions.
- Maintain, monitor Master Data: revise essential system planning (local) data to ensure. SAP APO (SHAPE) ERP system is effectively planning future requirements.
- Inventory management : DOC reporting ( day of inventory coverage ) , inventory parameters, reduction and reserve percentage measurements, revaluation, Product Life Cycle management; measure related KPI’s and use those to steer and improve the daily operations.
- Maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information in the ERP system (SAP/SHAPE).
- Make an update and propose appropriate actions for own product portfolio during weekly pre-LTM and LTM (logistic team meeting) as well as the monthly S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process and meeting.
- Coordinate inventory planning and replenishment of finished products also raw materials, components using all levers and necessary tools such as pre- and postponing to achieve the necessary required service and stock levels.
- Manage special projects and assignments as requested.
- Follow the instructions related to "3rd party Management" for purchases of Non third party products.
More generally, the following tasks will also be part of the planner's work:
- Align with the warehouses and supply chain manager to tackle stock discrepancies that could jeopardize the daily stock reconciliations
- Support release process of products once delivered in Belgium by collecting necessary documentation
- Actively participate in the month-end closing
- Provide administrative support to the Supply Chain Department (repack orders, PO, etc.)
- Ensure the back-up for customer service when necessary
- Customer focus and commercial spirit.
- Supply chain experience is preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- SAP system experience highly desired.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Problem solver.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Quality and accuracy.
- Flexibility – adaptability to a changing environment.
- Team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written).
- APICS CPIM/CSCP certification or certification in progress are a clear plus.
- BI - Tri lingual (ENG & FR or NL).
015 21 11 04