For one of our clients in the region Brussels, we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Clinical Research Pharmacist.
- Are you a Pharmacist?
- Are you a young graduate or have you decided to operate a conversion to Clinical Studies?
- Are you fluent in French and in English?
Then you are the perfect fit for this position!
As a Junior Clinical Research Pharmacist, you will join the Pharmacy Operations and Regulatory Department of the company.
- You take in charge the setting up of clinical studies and reception, storage, preparation and drug accountability of investigational medicinal products for Clinical Research Unit volunteers.
- You meet regulatory requirements for preparation of dose formulations under Good Clinical Practices for new chemical entities and in accordance with current pharmacy compounding best practices where applicable.
- You participate to pharmaceutical activities of the Clinical Research Unit.
- You review and provide input for study related documents such as the study protocol, informed consent document, extemporaneous dispensing record (EDR), dosing administration instruction (DAI) and clinical supplies agreement (CSA).
- You compile CTA submission packages and respond to queries from regulatory authorities in a timely manner.
- You provide, when requested, reference research pharmacy services with respect to correct protocol execution.
- You organize and manage all clinical activities from screening to unit admission, ambulatory and follow up phases of a specific study.
- You are a Pharmacist.
- You are a young graduate or you have decided to operate a conversion to clinical studies (good opportunity to discover Phase 1 clinical Study.
- You are fluent in French and in English.
- You have a quality mindset, you are stress resistant and problem solver.
- You are a real team player and you have strong communication skills.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You are proactive, innovative, motivated.
- You are meticulous, you pay attention to details and you are compliant.
- You are flexible : available to work during some week-end (even if it is not quite frequent)
Are you interested in finding out more? Don’t hesitate to contact us immediately!
Talent Acquisition Associate