For one of our clients in the area of Antwerp, we are looking for a project manager in Value Stream Management.
- Do you have previous pharma and project management experience?
- Do you have experience with product launches, supply chain management and regulatory approvals processes?
- Are you a pro-active and flexible problem solver?
Then don't hesitate to contact me!
The PM consultant is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of Life Cycle projects such as new products launches and late market introductions, product changes and site changes within the Project Office of the Value Stream Management organisation part of Product Management within the Supply Group.
- Lead new product launches in specific countries
- Lead various launch & project teams at the production sites and at affiliates to be prepared for a timely launch following regulatory and/or price approval within the different markets
- Prepare project schedules
- Update relevant KPI’s with information on launches & projects
- Conduct regular stakeholder communication on launches and projects status
- Build strong partnerships and provide leadership to challenge and influence stakeholder requirements
- Ensure that execution processes are followed
- Previous Pharma, Project Management experience required.
- New product launch, supply chain management and Regulatory approvals process experience desired.
- Pro-activeness and flexibility
- Good planning and follow up skills
- Cross cultural sensitivity
- Team Leadership
- Crisis Management
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
015 21 11 04