Are you interested in the artwork process within the pharmaceutical industry and are you immediately available?
Then this project might be something for you! We are looking for someone who;
- has a good knowledge of both Dutch and English
- has knowledge of the artwork process (is considered an asset)
- has worked with AMS Blue of SAP R3
Interested? Contact me for the full job description!
You will be responsible for the project follow-up of artworks, component lists (Bill of Material/BOM) and related assignments. You will make sure that every step in the artwork flow is handled in a timely manner and in compliance with the procedures. The coordination is an important communication link between internal and external contacts such as regulatory affairs artwork centers, suppliers, and the production site.
- General coordination of the artwork process (through AMS Blue)
- Communication between the site and clients
- Build up and follow-up of the component lists both for new presentations and changes in existing BOM?
- When implementing approved artworks, you need to keep in mind the required implementation date.
- Follow-up of GMP guidelines with regard to packaging materials.
- Knowledge of different systems: AMS Blue/ SAP R3 and MS Office
- Theoretical an practical knowledge of artworks, BOM and new product introductions
- Good knowledge of both Dutch and English is required!
- Client minded/ analytical mindset / hands-on and positive attitude
- Looks at issues from different perspectives
- Works towards productive work relationships
Anneleen De Vos
015 21 11 04